Topfaith International Secondary School, located in Mkpatak, Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State, is an educational haven for young minds. The school is easily recognized as a centre for the promotion of progressive philosophy of lifelong learning, anchored on the development of the body, mind, and soul. TISS has been in existence since 2002.
Topfaith's affirmed mission is that of nurturing the treasured child for service and providing total quality education in a world-class fashion.
Topfaith International School sits on 37 hectares of well-developed land mass adorned with demonstrations farms, modern buildings, parks, lawns, playgrounds, courts, fields, ornamental flowers, beautiful shade, and fruit trees. It is a serene and nature-friendly environment tucked away in a typical low-density flat land tropical rainforest of West Africa.
. Excellent full boarding, Co-educational Facilities.
. A steady growth of diversified, multinational students and staff population.
· Exposure to international best practices in educational, management and culture.
· E-learning Facilities & Audiovisual Teaching Methods.
· High standard and functional laboratories.
· High level of academic performances in WASSCE, SAT,
IELTS and Cambridge GCE International Examinations.
· Discipline and core-value training philosophy.
· Highly qualified, trained and retrained staff.
· Holistic quality education approach: Total Quality Education (TQE)
· Small class size and Teacher-Student Ratio 1:7
· Personalized counseling and Entrepreneurship training programmes for students.
· Excursions and Field trips.
· Standard sports arena for games and athletics.
· Expansive and well laid-out school premises.
· Emphasis on ICT and science programmes.
· Serene, sound and nature-friendly educational environment.
· Security consciousness.
· On-campus residency for staff.
· Uninterrupted power and water supplies.
· Well equipped and standard library.
· Standard Healthcare Centre with Doctors & Nurses
· Well equipped Food and Nutrition Laboratory
· Passion for Excellence
· Nurturing for service.
Students’ boarding is compulsory in TISS. The boarding houses are designed, made and organized to be a home away from home for our treasured children. The boarding houses are nicked-named “Kingdoms” while their occupants are treated and inspired to develop and sustain the attitude of responsible “Royals”, determined to be strategic change agents in their various worlds as they grow up.
Topfaith International School, the compulsory full-boarding system ensures that students are fed on well-structured menus.
Meals are complemented with rich healthy snacks daily, thus rendering the traditional concepts of pocket money and provision irrelevant in our system. Pocket money and provisions are therefore unnecessary and not acceptable.
Students’ social lives also receive clear attention. Various club programmes equally spice up students activities. Students are required to belong to and take an active part in at least two clubs in the school. Such club includes; Debating, Literary, and Drama, French, JETS, Young Entrepreneurs, Arts, and Music, Bible club, NAFDAC and UNESCO Clubs.